Schedule a Case Evaluation
A Premier Defense Attorney Serving the Minneapolis-St. Paul Metro
Don’t assume anything and don’t go it alone.
If you’ve only spoken to police or prosecutors about the charges you’re facing, you may be tempted to believe them when they tell you the best way to help yourself is to cooperate.
My name is Murad Mohammad and I’m a criminal defense attorney based in the Twin Cities. Over the past decade, I have helped clients throughout Minnesota achieve positive results in cases that have involved state and federal charges of every type.
Murad Defense, P.A. – Free Consultation | 651.283.5324
Learn more about the various types of criminal cases I handle:
- Charges involving controlled substances, including drug possession, sales, manufacturing and drug trafficking offenses
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI) cases, including first-time offenses, felony DWI charges, and license suspension or revocation hearings
- Violent crimes, including assault, robbery, weapons charges, and homicide
- White collar crimes, including allegations of fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, and conspiracy
- Federal crimes, including “white collar” criminal offenses such as fraud, as well as Internet/computer crimes, kidnapping, and murder
- Criminal sexual conduct, including rape, date rape, solicitation, and child molestation or pornography offenses
- Theft crimes, including felony theft, burglary, identity theft, credit card theft, embezzlement and fraud
- Juvenile crimes, including underage drinking, shoplifting, drug possession
- Protection orders, typically stemming from allegations of domestic violence or stalking
- Probation violations and parole violations
- Expungement; second chances are a lot more meaningful under Minnesota’s new law
I prepare every case as if trial will be necessary, and have built a strong record of success over the years. I have had over 100 trials, contested and evidentiary hearings, and have secured not guilty verdicts in dozens of cases. These include not guilty verdicts in murder cases, first degree sexual assault, complex financial crimes cases, many drug cases, and even more domestic assault cases.
While I cannot promise any certain outcome based on my history of success, I can use those experiences to craft an effective defense for you.
Recognition Based on Strong Results
Year after year, I am selected to the Minnesota Super Lawyer List of Rising Stars, an honor given to only the top 2.5% of lawyers in Minnesota. Unlike other awards that lawyers pay for to advertise, this is the only award that is given based on peer and professional reviews and recommendations. In other words, it’s the only award that matters.
Before You Talk to the Police, Talk to Me
Because a conviction on any criminal charge can have a major impact on your life for years to come — it is crucial to choose an experienced criminal defense lawyer who has a strong track record of success at trial with cases similar to your own.
That’s who I am as an attorney. I can help you. Call me at 651.283.5324 for a free consultation or email my office and I will get in touch with you shortly.